1. It was pretty surprising that the responses to Question 1 was so varied. The question was based on a scale of 1 to 100.
2. Thank you guys for the 4.9/5.0 stars as to how you think we have responded to COVID!
3. It looks like we are somewhere between quarantining the entire class and wanting the option to quarantine your child should there be another case. Knock on wood.. still only one case- which we are so thankful for. Other centers have been hit hard.
4. There were some interesting comments left. I know it is hard not to be able to enter the facility, but at this time licensing is prohibiting you from doing so. I wish I could give you a more definitive answer when that will change, but I cant.
5. Masks- split decision on whether you want us to wear them or not. For now, and probably the immediate future we will.